|Dredgers Union on E. 4th|
As for my trusty blog here, it's been a bit of a struggle coming up with ideas for posts. I think I need to be a little less picky and a little more open to any kind of Cleveland style topics. I would also like to keep up a little bit more on fashionable events going on around town. So I think that's how I'll start!
This blog has been dedicated to all the great shops around town. Here's a link to some I have covered. Think about heading to one (or all) of these places, and more!
- Lion and Blue in Lakewood
- Vanity Lab in Westlake
- One World Shop (Ten Thousand Villages) in Rocky River
- City Buddha in Cleveland Hts. (Coventry)
- Flower Child in Cleveland (Clifton)
- Salty Not Sweet in Ohio City
- Room Service in Ohio City
- Dredgers Union, Downtown (E. 4th)*
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, a greater Black Friday and the best Small Business Saturday! Check back soon for some more updates, I hope to be churning them out faster than I have been lately!
(*Note: CLE Clothing Co. will be opening up a shop on E. 4th this weekend! Make sure you hit that up on Saturday too!!!)