Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Small Business Saturday

Dredgers Union on E. 4th
It's been a little while since I've posted here on good ol' Crooked River Couture. As many of you can probably relate to, life gets busy and crazy sometimes, and I found myself in a bit of a funk. What better way to bring myself back to life than with some Cleveland fashion blogging! One thing I have been doing is writing some pieces for Examiner focusing on, what else, Cleveland fashion. I've written two pieces so far and hope to do more, so be sure to keep up on them!


As for my trusty blog here, it's been a bit of a struggle coming up with ideas for posts. I think I need to be a little less picky and a little more open to any kind of Cleveland style topics. I would also like to keep up a little bit more on fashionable events going on around town. So I think that's how I'll start!





Vanity Lab
This Saturday, November 26 is Small Business Saturday. This is the second year for this great nation-wide event that promotes local independently owned businesses. It's kind of the local version of Black Friday, which we all know is the biggest shopping day of the year. After you've had your fix of name brand products for a fraction of the price at malls and shopping centers, think about heading out for Small Business Saturday to help out your local businesses and boutiques!

This blog has been dedicated to all the great shops around town. Here's a link to some I have covered. Think about heading to one (or all) of these places, and more!

- Lion and Blue in Lakewood
- Vanity Lab in Westlake
- One World Shop (Ten Thousand Villages) in Rocky River
- City Buddha in Cleveland Hts. (Coventry)
- Flower Child in Cleveland (Clifton)
- Salty Not Sweet in Ohio City
- Room Service in Ohio City
- Dredgers Union, Downtown (E. 4th)*


I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, a greater Black Friday and the best Small Business Saturday! Check back soon for some more updates, I hope to be churning them out faster than I have been lately!



(*Note: CLE Clothing Co. will be opening up a shop on E. 4th this weekend! Make sure you hit that up on Saturday too!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment