Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome.

I have lived in Cleveland my entire life and if you ask anyone who knows me, I am all about finding fun and new places to go and things to do in Northeast Ohio. There are plenty of places online and elsewhere to keep up on bars, clubs and restaurants especially in this foodie-filled town. But one thing that might get overlooked is the great shops, boutiques and overall fashion in Cleveland. Sure we can just go to the mall or Target and consider ourselves fairly fashionable individuals. But what's more fun than thrifting, scouring through vintage shops, or checking out local boutiques that have one-of-a-kind items? That's where I come in. Cleveland has a lot to offer in this department, you just need to know where to look. I'll give you some heads up on cool places to check out and show you some of the fun stuff I've picked up along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment