Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog tweakin'

So yet again it's been a few weeks since I've posted. I'm still mulling over what direction I want to take the blog in. I am really dedicated to all the amazing boutiques and shops in Cleveland. But I also want to make this blog interesting for everyone and be able to do up to a few posts per week. So I think I've decided to branch out a bit and blog about fashion in general. My twist however will obviously be that I live in Cleveland and the blog will be centered around Cleveland. Growing up and living here and being, at times, a very fashion obsessed person, it has always been somewhat difficult for me to connect the pictures I see in my monthly Vogue to normal life, especially in Ohio. By now I think I have a pretty firm grasp on it, but I'm always learning. That's where the blog comes in. I'm going to try to be that connection between high end fashion and current trends and what is available for the average Clevelander. I will still be writing about locally owned and indie boutiques in the area. This is still one of my favorite things about Cleveland and so many of these great places need to be known by everyone!
So the new direction of the blog will *hopefully* be starting as soon as possible! Summer is such a great time in C-Town and I'm really excited for all the fun and fashion I have to share with the blogosphere! Thanks to all my readers and I'm pumped for this new chapter in the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment